Finding the Right Commercial Insurance for New Trucking Companies
If you are running an up and coming trucking company, you likely want to do everything you can to help secure your organization’s future. Keeping new trucking companies going can be difficult and the last thing you want to be worrying about is an issue like vehicle damage or cargo loss. The right insurance policy can help take some of that weight off your shoulder so you can focus on your company’s growth.
Insurance for Trucking Companies
Like all commercial vehicles operations, truck companies need commercial automotive insurance. This protects against damage to your trucks as well as liabilities related to at-fault accidents.
Of course, those aren’t the only risks for trucking companies. Cargo insurance, bonds and general liability are also necessary for running a well-organized and secure business. If you have any employees, workers’ compensation is also essential.
While your needs as an up and coming trucking company may not be the same as a large and established fleet, it is still important to protect against the unforeseen. Furthermore, policies like cargo insurance and bonds let your clients know that you are professional and have their needs in mind.
Insurance Needs of New Trucking Companies
Naturally, the insurance needs of new truck companies are a little different from established truck businesses. Whether you recently started a company or are planning to do so in the future, you want an insurance provider that understands the unique needs of a business in its early stages.
One of the challenges for new organizations can be getting a policy at a reasonable price in the first place. Some insurers are hesitant to help new truck companies like yours. Another challenge is finding the right level of coverage for each stage of your business’s growth. You will benefit from finding a team that is ready to work with you to ensure you always have the right amount of coverage.
Rev Insurance specializes in commercial insurance for trucking companies. We know your industry and the needs of up and coming truck businesses. These are a few insurance types we offer businesses like yours:
- Liability: This covers the costs you may owe others for damage caused during deliveries. It is legally required for operating commercial vehicles and many clients require a certain amount of liability coverage.
- Damages: Your trucks are at the center of your business. Covering your vehicles in the event of damage is a must for any trucking business.
- Cargo: Sometimes cargo gets damaged in the trucking business. This coverage gives you and your customers peace of mind.
- Bonds: Being bonded by your insurance provider is a sign to your customers that you are trustworthy. This is a must-have for getting business from many larger clients.
- Workers’ Compensation: If you employ people, you need workers’ compensation insurance. Not only is it legally required, but it is also a smart way to protect yourself.
New Trucking Company List
We work with trucking companies of all sizes, even ones that are only just starting. This trucking company list contains a few of the companies that either already work with Rev Insurance or would be perfect fits for our new trucking company policies:
- Carpenter Freight Haulers – Established 2012
- MCS Freight – Established 2014
- RoadOne Intermodal Logistics – Established 2013
- V3 Transportation – Established 2014
- XPO Logistics – Established 2011
We also provide insurance policies to trucking companies established as recently as this year. Even if you are only in the planning stages, we are happy to help you with your insurance needs.
Get a Quote Today
Secure your new trucking company’s future with the right insurance policy. Rev Insurance provides specialized commercial insurance for business just like yours. Call us today at 800-347-5373 to learn more and get a quote.