Get Your Trucking Insurance Quote

We Know Truckers

Trucking Insurance Coverages

Truckers are a different breed. So the insurance they carry needs to be tailored specifically to them. Rev Insurance only works with truckers, so we know what you need. Liability insurance, freight and cargo insurance, bonds, non-trucking, box truck, auto carriers, hotshot insurance, tow trucks, even package delivery trucks. We can help. See below to learn more about the different trucking insurance options available. To learn more about the different trucking industries we work with, click here.

Trucking Liability

These days, more than ever, your trucking business needs liability insurance to cover the unexpected and meet industry requirements. With our Trucker Liability Programs, you can ensure coverage for your business in case of any incidental damage caused during your deliveries.

Comprehensive & Collision

We understand the importance of fully covering your truck – it’s your livelihood. Other drivers, debris, animals, even the weather can cause damage to your truck. Our Comp & Collision programs help pay for repairs and get you back on the road.

Truckers Cargo

Our Cargo Insurance Programs provide coverage in the unlikely event that your freight gets damaged during delivery. Travel with the peace of mind knowing that you and your cargo are protected in the face of an unfortunate accident.


As an experienced driver, you know the importance of being bonded by your insurance provider. We can help you obtain the necessary bonds that are vital to your business on the road. Our knowledgeable team is here to assist you with this vital aspect of your business.

Workers Compensation

Workers Compensation for Truckers is our specialty. Let our agents customize a package that meets your needs while minding your wallet. With various programs and features to choose from, our team will ensure you have the coverage your business needs today and in the future.

Non-Trucking Liability

Do you use your truck for personal, non-work related driving? If so, you will need a non-trucking liability coverage. This policy helps pay for third-party property or injury to a third-party while using your truck for non-business purposes.