- Hot Shot Freight
- Hot Shot Cargo
- Hot Shot no CDL Required
- Hot Shot Agriculture Load
- Hot Shot Fruit or Vegetable Load
- Hot Shot lowest rates
- Hot Shot Liability Coverage
- Hot Shot coverage for damages
- Hot Shot with a Gooseneck Trailer
- Hot Shot Utility Trailer
- Hot Shot with a Horse Trailer
- Hot Shot Medium Duty Trailer
- Hot Shot Business Solutions
- Expeditors Insurance Best Rates
Hotshot Truck Coverage
Hotshot Trucking – or the hauling of expedited loads and hot shot freight can be a lucrative job for truckers. These jobs are usually time sensative but pay high by the mile and can be a good way to make some quick income.
Most Hotshot Truckers run a pickup and operate on an “on-call” schedule running running loads throughout their region.
Hotshot or “Expediter’s” Insurance at the minimum should include bodily injury and property damage coverage. Most jobs will require an additional Cargo Insurance Policy before they let a Hotshot Trucker take any of their deliveries. Additionally, it would be ideal to carry Business Liability, Self-Employment, and Medical coverage.
As a national leaderin Hotshot Insurance Coverage, our agents at Rev are here to answer any questions you may have and get you set up with the right policy to meet your Hotshot Coverage needs.